We are a high mix – low volume machine shop. We specialize in small to medium lots from 1 to 5,000 pieces, but are capable of lots with higher quantities.
We are also capable of prototype machining.
We can provide product development such as 3D modeling, blueprinting and design feedback for ease of manufacturing.
- Nakamura WT-100 9-Axis Turning and Milling Center
- Okuma 2004 Vertical Machining Center 30” x 16”
- 2 Haas VF4 20” x 50” Vertical Machining Centers
- Mori Seiki 2005 CNC NL2000 Multi Axis Milling & Turning Center
- Haas SL-20 CNC Turning Center – 10” x 20”
- Bridgeport Vertical Manual Mill w/ Digital Readout
• Engine Lathe – 14” x 40” w/ Digital Readout
- CMM Tesa Micro-hite 3D
- Tesa Hite 600D 24” Electronic Height Gage
- Starrett Quadra Check Optical Comparator
- Gage Pins – .011” – .750”
- Gage Blocks – 81 pc set
- Micrometers to 18”
- Surface Plate – 36” x 48”
- Mitutoyo Surftest Profilometer CAD/CAM
- Solid Modeling
- MasterCAM X7 Certified
- 3D Surfacing
- 3 and 4 Axis Capabilities
AMS uses a quality manual structured to comply with AS9100 standards. We are capable of AS9102 Rev. B First Article Inspections and traceability.
AMS has full time quality personnel performing production first article inspections, in process inspections and final inspections/AS9102 FAI reporting.
AMS believes in providing the highest quality parts for the price. Attention to detail is key in our manufacturing processes.
AMS carefully vets its vendors to ensure that any processing or materials we provide will be of the highest quality.